When you choose to have your wedding at The Waterfront Function Centre, you not only get one of Sydney’s most amazing waterfront venues, you also get access to our comprehensive range of wedding suppliers. All our suppliers have been handpicked for their premium services and their utmost dedication to providing our wedding clients with superstar client service.
This month, we put the spotlight on Instill Photography.
What services do you offer for bridal parties at The Waterfront?
Instill Photography offers both photo and video packages to the Waterfront Function Centre and the best part is that we offer a $500 gift voucher exclusive to all couples who book! The packages have in recent times shifted to more an “event frame” rather than a “time frame”. This means that we are there for all the important moments – no matter what!
What are your three top tips for working with Instill Photography prior to/at a wedding?
1. If there is any stressing to be done for your wedding – let it be before the day. On the day – trust in your preparations and roll with the flow.
2. Your photographer/s will be spending the most time with you on your wedding day – make sure you choose a photographer that you click with. A good photographer will assist with the smooth running of your day (and if you book us – your free entertainment).
3. Trust us – we have done this before 🙂 We know the good shots and angles, and we are completely open to your suggestions on the day.
What questions do you recommend couples ask when looking for a wedding photographer?
Do you take time to photograph the details?
Will all of my digital images be edited?
How will I get all of my digital images?
Do I have a say in what my final album looks like?
Have you ever shot in the venue that I have chosen for getting married/location/reception?
Can you recommend any professional and reliable suppliers?
How long will it take to get a preview of my photos?
What are some of the key points about your service that bridal couples should know for weddings?
1. We have a preview of up to 180 photos of your day, professionally edited and uploaded, within a few days of your wedding. In some cases – the night of your wedding!!
2. We take the time to blend in with your family and your day. We are often told that we are
leaving as a part of the family 🙂
3. We are completely open to suggestions and special traditions.
4. Our comedy routine on the day is complimentary 😉 We use humour to relax you on the day and help you enjoy the time you spend with us.
5. What you see in our portfolio is exactly what we offer.
6. No matter what package you book, all our work is aimed at exceeding your expectations.
7. No matter what happens – we are always prepared to make your day amazing – rain, hail or shine.
8. We have a lot of gear on hand including spare cameras. Rest assured, we always have a backup plan.
9. For your convenience, we have the ability to travel to you for a pre-wedding interview and meet with you in the comfort of your home.
10. Most importantly – we are the best!! … am I allowed to say that? 😉