When you choose to have your wedding at The Waterfront Function Centre, you not only get a one of Sydney’s most amazing waterfront venues, you also get access to our comprehensive range of wedding suppliers. All our suppliers have been handpicked for their premium services and their utmost dedication to providing our wedding clients with superstar client service.
This month, we put the spotlight on Adam Spooner Photography.
What services do you offer for bridal parties at The Waterfront?
All day Photography, Brides house, Grooms house, location shots, till the end of your reception.
We also offer a Photo booth with many assorted props.
What are your three top tips prior to/at a wedding?
- Try booking the important things first. I.e. Church, Venue, & Photographer first an book everything else around these….
- Do your homework by actually talking to family & friends an and looking up who they recommend, or don’t recommend… word of mouth is the key.
- Enjoy every minute of the day with “No worry”…. you have put so much time & effort into the day, & it will all just fall into place. Enjoy it, as everybody says…. The day goes so fast…
What are the questions bridal couples should ask of a Photographer when planning their wedding?
- Think about the time of year when choosing the month to get married i.e.: Spring Summer Winter, Autumn, Day light saving. This helps with timing of photos taken throughout the day.
- Think about the images you want created, do some internet surfing looking at all different kind of images you are wanting to create, rustic, beach, glamour, candid, formal etc etc whilst doing this check out other people’s wedding colour themes an or other ideas for your bridal parties, designs on dresses, venues their pics inside and location shots.
- If choosing us through this offer we do offer a 40min Pre-wedding shoot. We recommend on this day if you can try to marry up your makeup artist & hairdresser on the same day to get some amazing pre wedding shots, so your hair and make up isn’t just going to waste. Along with just getting used to having pics taken with your partner, maybe working out if you have a “favorite side” etc.
What are some of the key points about your service that bridal couples should know for weddings?
I’ve lost count on how many weddings I’ve done over the last 18 years, I must admit on several occasion wedding clients have Thanked me immensely with the quote ” you’re not only a wonderful wedding photographer but a “Wedding planner” as well”, I will take the pressure off you both for the day, work with your bridal party, family and friends. This is your one and only wedding day, I do this every weekend as my job, which I love!
All my Photography Packages include All Photos High Res on USB & Unlimited Hrs of Photography on your wedding day.
This covers the Bride & Groom getting ready up until you leave your reception at the waterfront.
I also offer a Waterfront Special when you purchase any of my album Packages. All my albums are of a High standard, with a leather case. These are a must see… People say… “WOW, its like a pop up book”.
You will receive 2x Free Brag Books as gifts (to give to Parents) Leather Album Case to protect your Main Album & Pre Wedding Shoot Valued at $1100
Lastly, I am more than happy to come and see you at your place in the convenience of your own home or you are more than welcome to come to my Studio.
Adam Spooner Photography can be contacted on 0414 282 150 and if you want to see more of his work head to his website Adam Spooner Photography
You can follow Adam Spooner Photography on Facebook & Instagram