Everybody knows that having an amazing photographic record of your wedding day is a big priority for most bridal couples. Choosing a photographer that you are comfortable with and who understands your brief – whether that’s formal or candid, funky or classic – is an important part of the wedding planning process. For many couples, it’s becoming increasingly important to supplement the official photography with the fun option of a photobooth to capture the sense of fun from the wedding reception.
At The Waterfront, we love to make it easier for our couples to organise their wedding day. That’s why we’ve got a team of dedicated suppliers for you to call on. Photobooths are no different, with Adam Spooner and Charlie Sparx both recommended options.
Why you should have a photobooth
Yes, weddings are about the formal posed shots with all your extended family members. But they are also about capturing the joy and excitement of one of life’s milestone events. A photobooth is a great way of holding on to that joyous energy and creating memories of the fun that you and your guests had on the day. It can be an excuse to dress up or use fun props, or just get some pictures of your friends and family members laughing and enjoying themselves! Props can reflect your overall event styling and leave you with some fantastic quirky images to complement your official photography.
Questions to ask your photobooth supplier
- Can you provide a package that combines official photography with a photobooth?
- Do you provide props? If so, can you provide details?
- Do you print photos at the event? Is there a limit on the number of photos?
- Are digital copies of photos provided? If so, what is the resolution and what format will the images be provided in?
- Do you upload photos to social media? If so, which platforms and can you help with creating a dedicated event hashtag for social media?
Our dedicated events team is here to help you create a wedding day that exceeds all your expectations and that your guests will talk about for years to come. Amazing photography to prompt memories of an incredible day is one way that we can help that come true. To find out more about holding your wedding at The Waterfront, call our events team on on 8047 0475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.