Sebmacc Images. sebastianmaccphotographics.com.au.
When you choose to have your wedding at The Waterfront Function Centre, you not only get a one of Sydney’s most amazing waterfront venues, you also get access to our comprehensive range of wedding suppliers. All our suppliers have been handpicked for their premium services and their utmost dedication to providing our wedding clients with superstar client service.
This month, we put the spotlight on Roll Up In Style, whose classic Bentleys are currently being used in the Nine Network reality television show Married at First Sight.
Roll Up In Style help the bride and groom do just that with their classic Rolls Royce or Bentley hire. We caught up with Jeff Vella to ask him about their stylish car packages.
What services do you offer for bridal parties at The Waterfront?
Apart from our usual services (which can be viewed by visiting www.rollupinstyle.com.au) we also offer further, exclusive benefits to those couples who book their wedding reception at The Waterfront, including
Special hire rates that can be up to 15 per cent off our normal advertised rates, depending upon the number of cars booked; complimentary champagne upgrade to Moet & Chandon or the equivalent; a small gift presentation of two champagne glasses for the happy couple to keep as a memento of their wedding day; and also a complimentary drive-away.
What are your three top tips for working with Roll Up In Style prior to/at a wedding?
1) To avoid disappointment, we advise to book our cars as far ahead as possible. Generally couples will book their chosen cars nine to 12 months in advance. That way you can avoid disappointment by not having to compromise.
2) Work out the correct numbers in your bridal party – that ensures you book the correct number of cars. Our cars, for instance, comfortably carry four passengers plus the chauffeur.
3) Inspect the cars before booking. We always encourage couples to come to our Peakhurst showroom to inspect our cars, especially if the bride is looking to contrast her gown against either the car’s interior or exterior or both.
What questions do you recommend couples ask when looking for wedding car services?
1) Can we make a provisional booking so that we can confirm the availability of the church and reception and, if so, for how long?
2) Will there be a price change between the time of making the booking and the wedding day?
3) Is there a minimum hire time?
4) Is the car hire service available in the entire greater Sydney Metro area?
5) Being classic cars, are all the cars air-conditioned?
What are some of the key trends you see around car hire for weddings?
At the photo shoot, that chauffeurs serve light refreshments. Apart from champagne, we typically offer finger food, soft drinks and energy drinks like Red Bull and bottled water. Another growing expectation is that classic cars have the correct USB ports to take iPods and the latest iPhones, so couples can play their own music selection in the car(s). Also, to economise, couples are now sharing their bridal car with other members of the bridal party.
About Roll Up In Style
Roll Up In Style hire classic, stylish cars for wedding days and provides experienced chauffeurs to deliver you in style and treat you like royalty on your wedding day. Roll Up In Style rolls out red carpet service for all brides and offers complimentary chilled champagne for the occasion.