When you choose to have your wedding at The Waterfront Function Centre, you not only get a one of Sydney’s most amazing waterfront venues, you also get access to our comprehensive range of wedding suppliers. All our suppliers have been handpicked for their premium services and their utmost dedication to providing our wedding clients with superstar client service.
This month, we put the spotlight on Personalised Favours, who have one of Australia’s leading online wedding shops and create unique wedding bomboniere and personalised wedding favours.
We caught up with them to ask about tips & trends happening now.
What are your three top tips for working with Personalised Favours prior to/at a wedding?
- Ensure your order is placed with enough time before your wedding. We always ensure your custom design and art work is 100% before we proceed to production.
- When ordering your stationery and wedding favours, it is always a good idea to order a couple of spares in case of last minute guests and of course a lovely keepsake for you and you partner.
- Stick to your wedding theme or style by selecting stationery designs and wedding favour ideas that tie in with your theme. Select a bonbonniere that is practical, unique and a special thank you that guests can treasure.
What are the questions bridal couples should ask when planning their wedding?
- Can you do custom artwork designs? Yes, we are very flexible with artwork and we have a great team of Graphic Designers who can create a custom design free of charge. Your will receive an art proof with your custom design and you can make as many changes as you wish.
- I’m on a tight budget. Do you have wedding favours that suit my budget? Yes, we have a wide range of wedding favours to suit all budgets and styles. We also offer bulk discount pricing depending on your order quantity. If your order is over $100 you also receive FREE postage within Australia and NZ.
- I can see you have an online store. Can I see your products in person? Yes, we have a showroom located at West Gosford and we also offer customised samples at a small fee. Many couples like to see what their design and product will look like before they commit to a large order and we can cater for their needs by sending a personalised custom sample. The Personalised Favours team also attend many local and interstate wedding expos to showcase new and existing products and chat one-on-one with the bride and her family and friends who come along.
What are some of the key trends around bomboniere and personalised wedding favours for weddings?
- Personalisation – more couples than ever are moving away from traditional wedding ideas and are opting for something unique and personal. Laser-engraved save the dates and wedding invites become so much more than just an invite. They are a keepsake for family and friends and look amazing. A popular choice is to have individual guest names engraved on invites, wedding favours and bridal party gifts to make them even more unique.
- Wooden – This is a hot trend that is not disappearing anytime soon. Wooden engraved invitations and save the dates are a popular choice for their versatility and beautiful finish. These are perfect for popular themes such as rustic, country and beach weddings.
- Bridal Party Gifts – Giving a special thank you to your groomsmen and bridesmaids has never been easier and more exciting. With new products being released constantly, we have something to suit each individual style from modern beer glasses, hip flasks and credit card bottle openers for the fellas, to champagne glasses, compact mirrors and chopping boards for the ladies.
Personalised Favours is available for a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 43043614
Our showroom is open Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm